Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

On Twitter

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow

WELCOME

Welcome to my Christmas blog. If you arrived here from my other blog, Gracenotes For Today then you already know all about my love for cardmaking, home dec items, sewing projects and graphic design.

This site will host anything with a Christmas theme, either NEW or that was previously on the Gracenotes For Today site. Also, to the above list, I will include some of my poems that are perfect for use with cardmaking.

I'm so happy you decided to drop by. Please feel free to comment on anything you see here that inspires you.

~ Grace

Don't Miss the Others

The "Popular Posts" list below is automatically generated by the number of visits these postings receive.

To see more cards, check out Cards by Type or Cards by Cartridge Used in the right sidebar.
Powered by Blogger.

Grace Notes

Grace Notes
Visit My Regular Site
December 06, 2012

Another Christmas Draws Near

Hello dear Christmas lovers! This Christmas blog of mine has attracted a lot of attention during the year 2012. It's amazing how many people have visited from countries all over the world. You have read my poems and downloaded my free graphics. Here we are once more, counting down the days until Christmas.

 It's a joy for me to follow the stats for "It's All About Christmas" and find out how many visitors have dropped by. And yet, in all of Cyberland I don't know who you are or what you love most about Christmas.

I would love to hear from you, my happy visitors. And although we cannot meet face to face, I feel as though I understand something about you when you leave comments for me. Let me know what catches your eye. Or describe a project you made using any of my downloadable graphics. So please... if you have found something helpful, encouraging, inspiring or fun on this site, will you leave me a comment? It would mean so very much to me. Thank you so much!

With Warmest Christmas Wishes,
Grace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Because of abuse spamming, comments are now being moderated. Legitimate comments will appear after validation. I still love hearing from you!

FUN MAIL!

Who doesn't love getting fun and free items in their mailbox? Follow me by Email and you'll receive notice of each new posting as soon as it happens! Enter your email address in the box below.

About Me

Faithful Followers