Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

On Twitter

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow

WELCOME

Welcome to my Christmas blog. If you arrived here from my other blog, Gracenotes For Today then you already know all about my love for cardmaking, home dec items, sewing projects and graphic design.

This site will host anything with a Christmas theme, either NEW or that was previously on the Gracenotes For Today site. Also, to the above list, I will include some of my poems that are perfect for use with cardmaking.

I'm so happy you decided to drop by. Please feel free to comment on anything you see here that inspires you.

~ Grace

Don't Miss the Others

The "Popular Posts" list below is automatically generated by the number of visits these postings receive.

To see more cards, check out Cards by Type or Cards by Cartridge Used in the right sidebar.
Powered by Blogger.

Grace Notes

Grace Notes
Visit My Regular Site
December 18, 2009

JOY To You At Christmas

Christmas & Music

Christmas and music just naturally go together. This is probably my favourite Christmas Card. A lot went into it as you will notice. The recipient was my very musical daughter so I used an actual excerpt of the music from "Joy To The World".


The large alphabet letters are from the Alphalicious cartridge. For the "O" I created a wreath from punched, overlapped branches. I also used a lot of gold gilding on the edges and lightly sponged over the music.

Inside


I created the verse on my computer, then gilded the edges with gold and added some punched evergreen branches.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the vintage colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous vintage creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Because of abuse spamming, comments are now being moderated. Legitimate comments will appear after validation. I still love hearing from you!

FUN MAIL!

Who doesn't love getting fun and free items in their mailbox? Follow me by Email and you'll receive notice of each new posting as soon as it happens! Enter your email address in the box below.

About Me

Faithful Followers