Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

On Twitter

Follow Me on Bloglovin

Follow

WELCOME

Welcome to my Christmas blog. If you arrived here from my other blog, Gracenotes For Today then you already know all about my love for cardmaking, home dec items, sewing projects and graphic design.

This site will host anything with a Christmas theme, either NEW or that was previously on the Gracenotes For Today site. Also, to the above list, I will include some of my poems that are perfect for use with cardmaking.

I'm so happy you decided to drop by. Please feel free to comment on anything you see here that inspires you.

~ Grace

Don't Miss the Others

The "Popular Posts" list below is automatically generated by the number of visits these postings receive.

To see more cards, check out Cards by Type or Cards by Cartridge Used in the right sidebar.
Powered by Blogger.

Grace Notes

Grace Notes
Visit My Regular Site
December 18, 2009

Chubby Snowman Card

Glammed Up Snowman

I enjoyed making this little winter scene featuring a rolly-polly snowman. The snow layer is cut from thin, sparkled felt. The snowman and broom were from Christmas Cheer.

chubby snowman card, by Grace Baxter




Snowflake sky background paper is always useful in making Christmas cards and tags. I like this one for the gradient shades of blue.

The phrase Merry Christmas was cut from Beyond Birthdays. For the face of the snowman, I had to cut a blackout layer in black so that his eyes and mouth and buttons would show up black.

The broom adds a touch of whimsy to finish off the front.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Because of abuse spamming, comments are now being moderated. Legitimate comments will appear after validation. I still love hearing from you!

FUN MAIL!

Who doesn't love getting fun and free items in their mailbox? Follow me by Email and you'll receive notice of each new posting as soon as it happens! Enter your email address in the box below.

About Me

Faithful Followers